SEDONA WELLNESS RETREAT
October 20th – 23rd
Sedona is a special place with profoundly creative and healing energy. Treat yourself to a much deserved weekend of self-care and ecstatic bliss. Reconnect with Mother Earth, your greater purpose, and truest self. Revitalize your mind, body and spirit with a group of other likeminded, inspirational beings.
This will be an epic weekend of movement, meditation and nature with an intimate group of adventurers who want to elevate their well-being. Our days will integrate healthy eating and thinking, hiking, Yoga, Pilates and other body work. Nutritious, organic, delicious foods will be made for you fresh daily, with sensitivity to any dietary restrictions or requests.
Experience all Sedona has to offer by day and later on retreat to our large Villa, "House of the Rising Sun". The property has unobstructed red rocks views with plenty of room to enjoy one another’s company or private time, and generous patio and outdoor space for us to rise with the sun and relax under the stars.
· Invigorating meditation, yoga, and movement exploration practices
· Outdoor hiking and excursions
· Nutrition and health conscious kitchen workshops and coaching
· Friday evening dinner and garden experience at Chocolatree
· 4 healthy meals per day (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner) beginning Saturday ending Monday morning
· Access to private and semi-private Yoga, movement, and meditation spaces (indoor/outdoor)
· Access to patio hot tub with beautiful landscape views
· Massages and spa treatments available for booking
· Journaling, reflection, and discussion are encouraged
· The "House of the Smiling Sun" is located approximately 2 hours away from the Phoenix Airport (PHX). Airport/Sedona shuttles are available. You are responsible for transportation to and from the house, but I am happy to assist you with any inquiries.
· Those seeking carpool arrangements or planning to drive/would like to offer space in your vehicle for friends, please contact me for assistance.
· The retreat begins at 8pm Friday, October 20th and finishes at 10am Monday, October 23rd. Transport to shuttle pick-up station is provided.
· Healthy meals will be prepared daily, with love, by our very own private cook. Meals will be provided Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning.
· Friday at 8pm, we will be meeting and dining in the beautiful garden at The ChocolaTree, Vegetarian Eatery. This is the only meal you will be responsible for.
RETREAT PRICING AND ACCOMMODATIONS
Retreat prices are per person. This retreat is all inclusive, with the exception of travel/airfare, ChocolaTree purchases, and spa treatments.
A non-refundable deposit of $350 holds your space! Your remaining balance will be due by September 20th. Payments accepted by cash, check, or Venmo. Space is limited, please see below for remaining pricing options.
Features: Red Rocks views, ensuite master bathroom, bubble bath and large shower, private fireplace, pillow top King sized bed
Price: Single (King): $1,200/pp, Double (King): $875/pp
Features: Red Rocks views, shared bathroom, open communal living room area
Price: Couch, Air mattress or sleeping pad of your own: $550/pp